Daisypath Vacation tickers

lauantai 14. joulukuuta 2013

LONG TIME, NO SEE!

I'm the best blogger in the world aren't I! It's not because of me though, I promise. It's because of the ridiculous excuse of an internet I have. Right now I'm at my friend Sara's place, so I decided to take this opportunity to tell you that I'm alive! Firstly, we made a 3 months video last month about our trip to London, and you can watch that here:



Our 4 months video will be up some time next week! I'm gonna make sure I link it here for you. And I'm gonna try to blog more during the last time here, at least once a week, since I'm already leaving in February - so if you have any specific suggestions, let me know.

Also, if anyone wants to stalk me a bit more than what is possible on this blog, make sure to click your way to twitter and follow @creisilie. I dare you.

So what has happened here? - Pretty much everything that is possible to happen. This week for example, we got to go and see the Lion King with our organisation and I spilled brown paint on my school uniform on Thursday, so I had to walk around with just a tank top under my blazer, which felt weird. Yesterday I went to see Catching Fire with Sara, and I'm buzzing to see the second Hobbit film as soon as possible. Life is in other words great!


Thomas, Lauren, me & Sara at our school's Christmas concert

Couple of weeks ago during double English. Made that morning so much better!

Being responsible and celebrating the 4 Advent Sundays by myself!

We celebrated the Finnish Independence day (HYVÄ SUOMIIII) after school by making makaroonilaatikkoa and suklaakakkua.  
And here's a sneakpeak about what our 4 months video is gonna be about! STAY TUNED!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti