Daisypath Vacation tickers

maanantai 11. marraskuuta 2013

Long time, no see

Hiyaaa!

Yes, I'm still alive. I have been having serious issues with my internet, which is driving me crazy, so unfortunately blogging hasn't been my first priority. Everything is going well anyway, and at the moment I'm actually thinking about staying here until June, instead of leaving in February.
Nothing is decided yet, but I really feel like I'd be so sad if I leave in February. But we'll see!

Last weekend was good anyway. On Friday I went for dinner with Sara, Chanti and Greta to a restaurant called Radhuni. I know that I'm a person who easily gets excited about food in general, but that was like extremely good! After that we rushed to the park near-by to see some fireworks, because apparently Scottish people can't get enough of them. There's always fireworks!
On Saturday I met up with Greta and Sara again, and just walked around Edinburgh. We did also visit a Swedish café, which was absolutely amazing! It was just so nice to walk into a place where they sell knäckebröd and kanelbullar. You just instantly feel like at home!
On Sunday we celebrated our friend Rachel's birthday by going iceskating and eating dinner at Pizza Hut. It was extremely fun, since no of the Scottish people involved knew how to actually ice skate. I got to drag them around the icerink and teach them - which actually was fun. 





Oh, and since all of the exchange students in our school were put into the politics class on Wednesday afternoons, the teacher thought that it'd be smart to learn about the Scottish Independence Debate and inform the Scottish students about it.
So that's the final result! Took a good 5-6 weeks to make it, and the twitter-birds on the bottom of the page are fabulous. 


But that's all for now. I'll try to be back as soon as possible again - I just have to figure out why my internet is as slow as a snail crossing the street. 
Take caaaaaare! 

3 kommenttia:

  1. HAAAY! You're all so fab *_*
    so i might not get to hug u in february! but that's ok tho..... i'm used to not having u by my side :F which is kinda sad. But I know our paths will cross one day again :´)
    Enjoy food and everything i love you gurl xx

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hello Sarna! ;) How is it going? You haven't blogged for a while. Miss you <3 heard you might still come in February, that makes me happy! Even though I won't have my locker for myself then anymore :D

    Love Julia

    VastaaPoista
  3. millon tulee uutta postausta?:)

    VastaaPoista