Daisypath Vacation tickers

lauantai 19. lokakuuta 2013

2 MONTHS IN SCOTLAND

Time surely flies by quickly! So here I have my 2 months in Scotland video, which I filmed together with my fellow exchange student, Sara :) awkward in the beginning, and a bit more natural in the end - but it's fine. Hope you enjoy!


This October break has been crazy busy btw! On Wednesday we went bowling with our organization and Thursday-Saturday me and Sara went on a little adventure with our area reps, to the Scottish countryside. It was so beautiful, and I will post pictures from there as soon as possible. 

4 kommenttia:

  1. aahahah I seriously want to join you guys!! :,) I'm super happy that you're having fun and SUGGESTION: what about a video with readers' questions?? :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. hahaha :D! sure, if readers send me questions that is! I'll probably ask for those during the coming weeks

      Poista
    2. atleast i'll send you loads ;) !!!

      Poista
    3. I'll make that happen then! ;)

      Poista